- We support the implementation of additional electives in our educational courses including cursive writing and home economics.
- If we ever want to read the original writing of our country we must know cursive and if we ever want to learn how to function in life we need to know how to sow & cook.
- We acknowledge the need for change in school discipline.
- This would change students behavior.
- We acknowledge the need to take changed disciplinary action to bullying.
- Bullying creates uncomfortable and unacceptable environment.
- We support better care of teaching our students about sex education. (A) Pregnancy prevention (B) STD (C) H.I.V. (D) acknowledgement of the concerns of L.G.B.T+ community.
- The lack of sex education leads to teen pregnancies, sexually transmitted diseases, H.I.V., and lingering questions of sexual identity.
- We acknowledge the need for a higher minimum wage.
- 1. Minimum wage has no changed with inflation. 2. Stimulates economic growth.
- We believe that healthcare is a humanright.
- because the opportunity for people who’s family suffing with health problmes of Mental Health problems, Medication, Therapist & doctor appointments are getting expensive. We should have the right to get affordable Medication, Therapist & doctor appointment.