- We want to know why money is transferred from the Third District Central Committee to the Iowa Democratic Party.
- $7,000 was transferred to IDP from 3DCC and not used for local candidates. Why does this happen? Does it need to happen?
- We want the Iowa Democratic Party (IDP) to give money to candidates at every level, throughout the state.
- House candidates in every election need help! HD23 & HD24 candidates did not get any money from IDP in 2018.
- We propose increasing the number of rural representatives on the CD3 State Central Committee to two of the eight seats to provide more equity and diversity in the party leadership.
- Currently rural areas have no representation on the committee.