- Restore tax credits and incentives for wind and solar energy projects.
- Climate change is real and a danger to our world.
- State and local boards need to show diversity - by political party, gender, race, and geography.
- The law is on the books. We should insist on adherance to it, especially at local level.
- There needs to be funding to develop the need to help Mental Health Issues funds for Childrens Mental Health.
- Alot of our issues in society deal with the lack of Mental Health needs.
- Get rid of the electoral college.
- Popular vote should elect the President - every vote counts.
- Protect, Medicaid & Medicare.
- Handicapped citizens should not sacrifice for the wealthy.
- New rules for all presidents.
- Americans need more checks on the power/control of all presidents.
- Balance the federal budget by either reducing spending on military weaponry or taxing the top 10%.
- I propose that education be made more affordable by lowering tuition, book costs, (maybe even go paperless), or housing.
- Education is the path to living the American Dream and it’s gotten harder to afford for people. It’s not a free ride, but a student won’t be in debt for the rest of their lives. People with more education could mean better jobds and more money going through the economy. It can’t fix so much by having affordable education.